Monday, January 16, 2012

Happy 2012

Happy New Year everyone.  


I've finally gotten around to posting.  I've begun my new chemo infusion treatments and they are sure wearing me out.  I have very little energy and tend to do lots of sleeping.  Hoping my body gets used to these treatments soon and I gain some energy back again.  Tomorrow (Tuesday) is my 2nd treatment so far this year.


2012 WIPocalypse Update
I haven't done too much stitching so far this year, but here's pics of my progress on my WIPocalypse projects.


Tassled Santa Ornament             Flip Flops
         


Crescent Moon Santa Ornament   Jacob's Ladder Quilt Blocks
              

Castle's in the Air

Other Happenings in my Life

I won 2 more Hob Nobbs from Ebay, however I'm not as happy with these.  They are only charts and have no buttons in them, which I didn't realize when I bid on them.  Oh well, live and learn!  The designs are Miniature Ornaments and Little Quilt Patch.  I'll have to look for appropriate buttons to use for these.

   
I received my Twitter win from Lowe's Racing of a Mounted Memories autographed photo of Jimmie Johnson with a piece of race-used tire.  I haven't taken a photo of it yet, but will get that done this week, so I can post it here.  It is an awesome collectible!!!

Thanks for stopping by and please come back.  I love to read feedback, so feel free to leave a comment for me.

Many Hugs,
Barb



3 comments:

Beth Pearce said...

You have some darling designs there. I am new to your blog, so I just found out about your cancer recurrance. I hope things go well for you. Two years ago this month they diagnosed me with breast cancer. Spent 2010 in surgery, chemo and radiation. So far, I am still cancer free. If you want to talk - email me!

claire93 said...

well done on your progress
and good luck with chemo

TammyK said...

Nice progress on your wips Barbara. Both of my parents went thru chemo at the same time and I went with them each time. While I don't know what you're going thru I do know by watching them that it does tire you easily. Hang in there girlie. Thinking of you and sending {{{hugs}}} your way :-)