Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Having fun opening pressies

This post is picture heavy.  Now that you've been forewarned, here are pics of the Advent Exchange gifts from Glenda that I've opened so far.  


Day 1 was some yummy french vanilla hot chocolate mix and Mrs. Fields peppermint chocolate candies.  Chocolate is a perfect way to begin the holiday season.


Day 2 was Splendor silk floss in green.  I really love this floss.


On day 3, I opened some really cute reindeer buttons.  And on day 4, I opened more cute buttons.  


Day 5 was a package of alphabet stickers.  They will come in handy in my cardmaking and stitch scrapbook.  On day 6, I received a lovely candle in peanutty chocolate scent.  It smells good enough to eat.  lol









Day 7 was a package of gorgeous craft fabric and day 8 brought more yummy chocolate (peppermint hot chocolate & Mrs. Field's raspberry chocolate cookies).  Glenda knows how much I love chocolate.  YUM!







Day 9 was a small national parks of North America 2012 calendar (glorious photos) and a wonderful photo memo box (love this).  On day 10, I opened a 2012 cat naps calendar with adorable pics of sleepy kitties.









Day 11 was Splendor silk floss in red.  Now I've got Christmas colors to stitch something holidayish.  On day 12, I opened a package of the most gorgeous pressed petals real flower stickers.  I'm really going to love using these in making cards.





Well, I'm not going to press my luck with any more photos in this post, so I'll have to do another post with days 13 - 21.


THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH, GLENDA!!!  I'm thoroughly loving all these gifts you have chosen for me and having lots of fun opening something every day.


Thanks for visiting and hope you enjoyed seeing all the great pressies I've opened so far.


Many Hugs,
Barb

2 comments:

Meari said...

Really awesome gifts, Barb. That candle looks really cool - Haven't seen anything like that around here.

glenda said...

So happy you are enjoying the gifts. I always have such fun shopping for you :)