Friday, December 30, 2011

Farewell to 2011

Here's my final post for 2011.  I wanted to post pics of my final Advent Exchange gifts.


Day 22 brought this neat lip balm (how cool is that).  And on day 23, I got a package of some great stickers to use in my cardmaking (love them).



Day 24 was a current issue of Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine (one of the great ones from the UK).  I love all their magazines.




Day 25 brought an end to the Advent Exchange with a wonderful and generous gift from Glenda.  She sent me all the charts for Bent Creek "The Branch" along with 3 pieces of Aida (in beautiful colors) and 3 pkgs of Bohn needles (my favorite). 



Thank you so very very much, Glenda!!!  You gave me a month of wonderful gifts.  I love everything!!!

Here's 2 kits I recently won on ebay (I Love Christmas and I Love Stitching).  Since Hob-Nobb has gone out of business, I'm grabbing up any I can find.  In fact, I just won 2 more on ebay today - Little Quilt Patch and Miniature Christmas Ornaments & Wreath.



As I mentioned in a previous post, I joined WIPocalypse at Measi's Musings so I can make some progress on my many UFOs & WIPs during 2012.  My list so far is:


1.  Castles in the Air - Papillon Creations
2.  Hip To Be Square - San Man Originals
3.  Tree of Stitches - Abi Gurden
4.  Evil Queen charity square project
5.  Bird charity square project
6.  Heart charity square project
7.  The Big Zipper - Bent Creek
8.  Floral Mandala - Tam's Creations
9.  How Does Your Garden Grow - Papillon Creations
10. Cowboy Cats - Dimensions
11. Happy Home Ingredients - Dimensions
12. Celtic Knot - Ink Circles
13. Tooth Fairy - Waxing Moon
14. Peace Tree Ornament - M Designs
15. Flip Flops - Bucilla
16. The Branch - Bent Creek
17. The Purr-fect Bookmark - Dinky Dyes
18. Quilt Block - Pine Glen Designs
19. Merry Christmas - Point de Croix
20. Santa Moon Ornament - Library Book
21. Duck - Suzy's Zoo
22. Green Flips - Lizzie Kate
23. Stitch Every Day - My Mark
24. Life's Mottos - My Mark
25. No Frogging Allowed - Stitchy Kitty
26. 18 Birthday Cards for group birthday clubs
27. Tassled Santa Ornament - For the Love of Cross Stitch magazine
28. Glad Gladiola - Rosewood Manor
29. 4 Pantry Charts - Brooke's Books
30. 2008 Valentine Mystery SAL - Pamela Kellogg
31. Tatty Teddy - Anchor
32. Crabby All Year - Raise The Roof
33. The Tree of Me - Bent Creek
34. Velveteen Rabbit - Lynne Nicoletti
35. Cabin in the Woods - Bent Creek
36. The Red Thread - Bent Creek
37. Candy is Dandy - Val's Stuff
38. Cat Tales - Just My Imagination
39. Purr-fect Life - Dimensions
40. Beloved Cat - Janlynn
41. Rainbow Bridge - Sue Hillis Designs


Wow, this really is a lot to tackle, but one at a time will get them done.  I'll do the best I can to finish as many as I can.  Wish me luck!  lol


Thanks for visiting and please come back.  Have a happy and SAFE New Year!


Many Hugs,
Barb

6 comments:

Shelley said...

I love your presents from Glenda! She is an awesome partner...I can't wait for the next Advent Exchange, lol!!

Those kits you are winning on eBay look cool.

That is a **HUGE** WIP/UFO list. Good luck with all of those. Do you plan to start anything at all in 2012, or just finish off these 41 projects?

glenda said...

You deserve all of it! We all need to be disgustingly spoiled once in awhile..this was your turn :)

I'm so pleased you enjoyed your presents

Linda said...

Castles in the Air. I had forgotten about it. I have almost all the pieces, forgot the download the last couple. It was a beautiful design. I still want to finish Language of a Stitcher...have 3 or 4 parts but I just never get it out.
Your list will keep you busy and out of trouble!

Stitching By A Cornish Sea Shore said...

Hello Barbara - I am so pleased that you are following my blog, I hope that you enjoy your visits. I look forward to seeing your finishes for 2012 xxx

Sonda in OR said...

What lovely additions to your stash! Love the WIP list! Plenty to keep you stitching away in 2012.

Meari said...

I'm way behind on blog reading!

Awesome gifts from Glenda. I saw that lip balm for the first time last weekend when I was at a retaurant. I wondered what that girl was doing, LOL!

Cute HB charts.

Happy New Year, Barb!