Monday, August 23, 2010

Introducing my Stitchbook

I've been busy scrapbooking on my Stitchbook and can now share the pages with you  This is a 12" x 12" album I am making.  Not every page is completely finished yet.  I'm really excited about this project and look forward to adding more pages to my album & improving with my skills as I go.  So...without further ado, let me present my Stitchbook:


Winnie The Pooh



Angel


Halloween Page 
(1 OakHaven & 2 SanMan Designs)


OakHaven Designs Monthly Charts SAL - Page 1


OakHaven Designs Monthly Charts SAL - Page 2


OakHaven Designs Seasonal Birds SAL


OakHaven Designs Seasonal Houses SAL


SanMan Originals Seasons SAL


SanMan Originals Snowman (1st Page I made)


White Tiger Eyes


Thanks for visiting and looking at my Stitchbook pages.

Hugs,
Barb

19 comments:

nima said...

wow..lovely stitch book

Annie said...

What a great way to display all of those 'smalls'. I like the differnt layouts.

Meari said...

Very cool!

Kathy said...

What a fabulous idea!! It is such a super way to use smaller pieces. I love it! It is just a fantastic collection of your work.

draco220 said...

Very clever and awsomely creative!!

sharona said...

That is REALLY COOL!!! Great idea1
HUGS Sharon

Sonda in OR said...

Very creative!

Carolyn NC said...

This is so fantastic - what a great, creative idea for your finished stitchwork! Lovely!

Mary-Anne said...

What an excellent idea to display your work. I love the White Tiger Eyes.
Mary-Anne

Shirley said...

Hi, I found your blog through stitchers showcase. I love your stitchbook - such a great idea. kind regards, Shirley

DUSTY said...

Your stitch book is wonderful !!! What a novel idea !!!

glenda said...

What a great idea! You are doing a fabulous job. I would love to do that someday, but I don't have very many small finishes. I need to change that!

Thanks for sharing, can't wait to see more!

Linda said...

That book is beautiful. What an undertaking but it is turning out so well. Keep the pictures coming.

Mzplcdokie said...

What a gorgeous project and such a wonderful way to display some of your stitching. I love it! You are doing beautiful work on this and I am sure it will be nice to look through over many years.

Shelley said...

Fabulous idea!!!

marilyn from London said...

what a good idea and a good way to combine two hbbies.Love it! well done

Marita said...

Such a fantastic idea, very clever and it looks fantastic.

socialsue said...

Very clever and a wonderful way to show off your cross stitching projects! I love this idea instead of leaving my stitching projects in the chest of drawer waiting to be finished.

socialsue

Danielle said...

How did you attach your stitch to the scrapbook pages?