Friday, June 11, 2010

Yep, I'm finally posting!

It's been way too long since I've posted on here.  I have been doing some stitching and card making, so here goes the MANY photo updates.


First, here's the 2 charity squares I finished for Q4OC.  I did this potato & corn on the cob square for the Q4OC's fruit & vegetable theme.  And I did the Margaret Sherry hen for a farm animal theme.  


























I have made some cards.  I'm still learning so they aren't nearly as nice as many I've seen online.  I used whatever supplies I had on hand, with most being given to me by others.

Anniversary card for my son & daughter-in-law & birthday card for DIL:



 

These are birthday cards I made for members of a yahoo group I'm in for the birthday floss exchange:

This is a birthday card for my daughter:

These are more birthday cards I made to have on hand:

I'll try to post more frequently.  I've been trying to keep up with my blog reading (only have 195 unread posts to go through now - lol).  Blogger hasn't been very cooperative lately, so wasn't able to leave any comments.  UGH!!!  Sometimes, this computer just gives me more aggravation than I care to deal with.

If you leave a comment for me, please be sure to include an email address for me to contact you back.  I've had questions from people with no way of contacting them.  Sorry to say, I can't think of what questions were asked right now, so cannot answer.

Thanks for stopping by - I so appreciate everyone visiting and comments are truly loved.  Thank you all!

Barb

8 comments:

Mylene said...

WOW! I just LOVE your cards. So beautiful and neatly finish. Great job.

Happy weekend!

Barb said...

The two quilt squares are darling. I'm sure some child will be happy with those. The cards are beautiful

TammyK said...

Love your quilt squares - great stitching job! Cards are cute too. You've been busy :)

Carolyn NC said...

Adorable squares and cards!

Raven/Missy said...

The squares look great and I think they will be wonderful on the completed your quilts.

Your cards look great too! Well done!

glenda said...

I think your cards are excellent!! I absolutely LOVE the chicken square. Too funny and cute :)

Meari said...

Great squares, and I really love the yellow flower cards! You've been one busy gal. Giving me a run for my money? ;-)

DUSTY said...

Your two stitched pieces are cute, love the hen. All of your cards are gorgeous. I am pretty much a novice at card making, so my rederings are feeble to say the least.