Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wednesday Update

This is gonna be a short post, but wanted to let yall know what I've been up to. On the stitching front, I'm still working on a charity square and also a SanMan Original (members only) SAL. Have completed the border and now will begin the spring square. I've still been working on my chart organization. For those designers whom I have many charts, I'm making lists in Excel by the designer names. Once I complete this, I will make lists by categories for the rest of my charts. No picture (Meari - lol) as I don't think a pic of me typing at the computer would be very interesting. Besides, it wouldn't be easy to take a photo of myself. lol ******************************** Hope you like my stick family I put on my blog. My grandgirl calls me Gramma Texas, so that's what I used (even put myself in a cowgirl outfit). I've been puttering on my blog doing some changes. Deleted the music since I don't think everyone enjoys listening to it. Will be adding more links to various online sites in place of the blinkies I've removed. ******************************** Am loving this warmer weather and Shadow is really enjoying having an open window to sit in. He really wants to get to the birds outside, but he's stuck inside & the birds are safe. ******************************** Really, really, really enjoyed the Nascar race on Sunday. Jimmie got his 50th career win at the track he had never won at before - Bristol! WOO HOO!!! He's already won 3 of the first 5 races this year. How awesome is that!!! Go team 48 - you guys rock!!! ******************************** Well, that's it for now. Tomorrow is laundry day - ugh, ugh, ugh!!! I need some clean clothes, so don't have a choice. ******************************** Thanks for visiting and please stop by again. Love your comments and will try to respond to them more often in the future. Barb

6 comments:

glenda said...

Great start on the seasons :)
Kaylee is loving the sunshine, sits in it every chance she gets.

Mylene said...

A very good start on the San Man SAL.
Goodluck on your charts organization.

Kathy said...

Nice start on your SanMan SAL.

Ah organizing charts. That seems to be unending. I am forever getting sidetracked. You know. Oh, I forgot all about this one. I HAVE to do this next. Then I'm off to kit it up or make a list of supplies needed or even get it started.

Sigh.

LOL

Shelley said...

Sounds like you've got a great plan on your chart organization. I need to do something about mine. They're all over the place in my house because I don't have enough room on my book shelf in my craft room/office.

Even though I'm not a huge Jimmie fan, son is, he is impressing me. Drive for 5!

Carolyn NC said...

Nice stitching and organization!

Meari said...

*frantically searching for stick people*

LOL, wouldn't you know it was at the top! Who looks there, anyway? Just kidding... :D I actually like your stick family.