Sunday, March 14, 2010

Stitching Update

Here's the 3 charity squares I recently finished.

  The designer of the Love Heart is Aliolka's Blog and the square is for the Q4OC heart theme.  This was stitched on 14ct white aida with DMC threads.
This next square is a Howling Coyote for the Q4OC western theme.  The chart is by Ulyana, was stitched on 14ct Aida with DMC threads. 
This July 4th square is for the Q4OC patriotic theme.  Designer is Helga Mandl, was stitched on 14ct Aida with DMC threads. 
I'm stitching an oriental theme charity square and have a few more squares I've committed to stitching. 

I got my fabric for stitching the Monopoly gameboard, but haven't begun stitching yet.  I just love this fabric from sapphire stitching (has a 60's tiedye look to it).   This picture doesn't show up the wonderful colors very well, though.
Received my Valentine ATC exchange from Crysta and I love it.   Knowing how much I love cats, she chose the purr-fect design for me.  ;D

I also received my blended cord order from Cindy Mae Designs.  Oh, are they lovely.  Still need to take a pic of them, but you can click on her link to see them.

That's all for now.  Need to get to bed at a reasonable hour so I can get up early to go to the washateria.  Yes, the AWFUL job of laundry has to be done since I've run out of clothes.  lol

Thanks for visiting.  I so appreciate yall.
Barb


6 comments:

anne-isis said...

Th woolf is so funny !

CJ said...

I love the wolf, what a cutie. ongrats onthe finishes. I am jealous. BTW - Made any cards yet?


CJ

Kathy said...

You have been busy. I love all the square but especially the wolf. :)

Carolyn NC said...

Love your finishes - the coyote is a howl! (haha - couldn't resist the pun) He really is just soooo cute! Nice exchange, too. :)

glenda said...

That's one cute wolf! lol
Great job on your charity squares. Your work is lovely.

shutterbug said...

all you stitching looks great but I really LOVE that July 4th piece!
Hugs, Elaine