Monday, March 29, 2010

Couple more stitching finishes

Have a couple more stitching updates.  Finished the spring section of the SMO Fatties SAL (members only design).  Love how this is turning out so far.  And now onto the summer section.


And also finished another Q4OC stitchers challenge square.  This was for an oriental theme and is a Kokeshi doll chart from UK Cross Stitcher mag.


I'm enjoying watching this new season of Dancing With the Stars.  Seems like reality shows have taken over completely.  Survivor, Celebrity Apprentice, The Amazing Race, The Biggest Loser, and that's just a few of them.  Whatever happened to regular TV shows?  Don't get me wrong.  I do enjoy some of these shows, but I really don't want to watch ONLY these type of shows on TV.  Oh well, guess I don't have much choice anymore.  Sigh..................  At least I've still got my weekly Nascar races.  ;D

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a happy stitching (or whatever it is you enjoy) day!
Barb

13 comments:

Vicki in CO said...

Cute stitching! What is 'SMO Fatties' ?? Thanks.

Meari said...

Cute stitching. I have that Kokeshi Doll that's on my side table... want to stitch it as soon as I have time.

For regular TV, I watch Castle, Parenthood, Desperate Housewives, and Brothers & Sisters. That's *if* I have time, which sadly I don't. LOL

Daffycat said...

I love your SMO SAL! Great stitching, Barb!

Kelly said...

Lovely stitching!

Carolyn NC said...

Nice stitching and progress!

Mylene said...

Your SMO SAL is looking great and the Q4OC stitchers challenge square is sooo cute.

socialsue said...

You are ahead of me stitching SMO SAL.....looking forward to seeing the rest of the fatties.

socialsue

glenda said...

Great job!

I have the little kokeshi doll too! I want to stitch it even sooner now :)

Min @ Kaymin Kreations said...

What a wonderful blog Barbara - thanks so much for being our Fab Follower of the week at Shellysimagesblog.blogspot.com
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min

Marion E. said...

Hi Barbara,

Congrats on being the Fab Follower this week at Shelly's images Blog.
We hope you will hop by soon and see the new images and challenges we have.
Greetz
Marion

Shelly's Images said...

Hi Barbara....I have had such fun looking at your blog!

Congrats on being our Fab Follower!

DUSTY said...

Barb, your SMO Fatties SAL is cute, what group is this for ??? Your little japanese girl is also cute.
I am not really a big TV watcher but I do enjoy Dancing with the Stars.

Linda M said...

Your doll is so cute. Your Fatties are so cute