Friday, March 26, 2010

1st Card & blended cording

I have made my first card - an Easter card for my grandgirl. Of course, I had to include some stitching on it - a cute little SanMan Original bunny from a members only 2009 calendar. I used papers that CJ sent to me, embellishments from CJ & what I had on hand. I didn't use a stamper since I purchased the Easter 3D word for this card. This was such fun and I'm looking forward to making more cards.
I finally took some stash pictures of the blended cording I purchased from http://www.cindymaedesigns.com/. The colors are wonderful and I'm looking forward to using them in some of my project finishes.
That's all for today. Time to do some stitching. Thanks for stopping by and love to hear from yall.
Barb

8 comments:

CJ said...

Wow!! What a great card. Very sophiscated for your first one and oh, so pretty. I love it> can't wait to see your next design.

CJ

Raven/Missy said...

The card is gorgeous! It's hard to believe that is your first card, it looks so good. Well done!

Carolyn NC said...

That's adorable!

Mylene said...

Great job on the e\card, Barb. It looks so lovely.

Beautiful blended cording you have purchased.

Vicky L said...

Your card came out so adorable. The cords are so pretty.

Meari said...

Cute card!

Kelly said...

The card is really really lovely, your colour scheme is just beautiful.

Mary Ivancicts said...

That is a cute card!