Friday, February 19, 2010

PIF Winners, charity squares

CONGRATS to the winners of my PIF drawing .........................

Sandy
Lisa D
Lynn

I'll be contacting the 3 of you for your mailing addresses. 

On the stitching front, I've finished 2 more charity squares for Q4OC.  The first is a "Squigles" fisherman from Heritage Stitchcraft. 


The second is a fairy godmother that was an online freebie, but cannot remember from where. This is for an angel theme.


This is a short post since it's way too late for me to still be awake.  I really need to get some sleep.  Thanks for visiting and please come back.
Happy Stitching!
Barb

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Both of the finishes are adorable. I especially like the Fairy Godmother one. LOL

Peonies & Magnolias said...

I'm so excited to be one of your winners. Thanks so much.

Great finishes and I really like your squigles block. Those Heritage Stitchcraft patterns are so cute.
Have a great week.

Sandy

Mylene said...

The fairy Godmother is just too cute. Congrats on the finishes.

Meari said...

LOL, that fisherman is so cute!!

Congrats on both your finishes.