Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day! This is the first ATC (artist trading card) I made, and it's for an exchange in one of my yahoo groups. The cross stitch design is a SanMan Original (members only exclusive). I used DMC silver metallic thread for the kiss, but the picture doesn't really show the sparkle.

This past week has brought me some great mail. I received the PIF from CJ. The stitching items she sent were a blue (my fav color) tote bag, 21" x 23" piece of blue Aida, 3 metal rings, pink Mill Hill seed beads, Moon & Star Pewter Charm and a blue pair of titanium scissors. Along with the PIF, CJ also included an AWESOME RAK (random act of kindness) gift. It was a huge amount of cardmaking supplies. As you can see from the pic, there were many stamps and ink pads, 2 packages of cardstock, lots of design papers, glitter, markers, glue, circle paper punch, cardmaking magazines, brads, buttons, ribbon, tin of paper flowers, stick-on embellishments, & a package of cat greeting cards. I am so excited about my new venture into cardmaking and appreciate CJ passing on many of her extra supplies to me. Thank you, thank you, thank you CJ!!! You are an angel! I will post the PIF winners later today after the Daytona 500 Nascar race is finished. Good luck to everyone who has posted. There is still times to post if you haven't entered yet; just leave a comment on my previous post. That's all for now. It's stitching time! Have a great day and enjoy the race. Barb

3 comments:

Stitcher from Wales said...

wow Barb, you're works are lovely. very nice stitching indeed Amykins (from SMO board)

glenda said...

CJ was certainly generous! I am happy for you. I need to get my scrapbooking/cardmaking items organized one of these days.

Love the squircle. Your charity stitching is wonderful as usual :)

Meari said...

Wonderful PIF from CJ - she always sends nice things.

Cute ATC