Sunday, November 22, 2009
Friday, November 13, 2009
Found this game on Annie's blog, and had to give it a try. The way it works is for you to type your first name preceded by the word "unfortunately" into Google and see what you get. Here's some of what I found when I Googled Unfortunately Barbara.....
- Unfortunately Barbara got sick of being typecast in horror movies.
- Unfortunately Barbara didn't seem to get it.
- Unfortunately Barbara was psychologically unstable, ill-bred and despite outward appearances, on opening her mouth, could be counted on to be the rudest, most foul-mouthed, classless person in a room.
- Unfortunately Barbara lost her sleeping companion, Spikey, her favorite stuffed dog.
- Unfortunately Barbara couldn't have been more wrong.
- Unfortunately for Barbara, the marriage proved disastrous.
- Unfortunately Barbara is also a talker. Nonstop.
- Unfortunately Barbara had a few technical hitches.
- Unfortunately Barbara is teaching and writing about Western Civ when she should be writing about politics.
- Unfortunately Barbara has left the building.
For all you fans of Weeks Dye Works threads, I just read that their threads are going to be colorfast. As they produce new batches of colors when they run out, the colorfast production will begin. What a neat idea, so their won't be a problem with washing projects with these overdyed threads in the future.
Have a great weekend and thanks for visiting my blog. I do so appreciate everyone coming and leaving comments. I know I don't leave comments for everyone like I should be doing, but hope yall know how much I enjoy reading your blogs and viewing all the beautiful stitching. It's time for me to get stitching, so I bid yall tu-da-loo!