Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Photos, photos & more photos - Merry Christmas to All!




This post is photo heavy, but wanted to catch up on all my exchanges, Christmas card stitching and charity stitching.  I've posted days 17 - 24 of my CSE Advent Exchange gifts from Glenda.  Thank you so very much for everything you picked out for me, Glenda. 

Advent Exchange Days 17 - 20


Advent Exchange Days 21 - 24


At Sapphire Stitching group, we had a Secret Santa exchange and here's a pic of all I received from Georgena.  Thank you so much for everything, Georgena.

Secret Santa gift


At SanManville, we had a Yulemas Ornament Exchange and here is the ornament I received from Linda in Canada.  Thank you so much, Linda.  I really love the Vee & Co design you stitched for me.



Here are the 3 Christmas cards I stitched.  These were fun to stitch and my 1st attempt at making any Christmas cards.  I'm hoping to do more for next year.




And last, but not least, here's the tea theme charity square I finished for Q4OC that will be sent to a group who makes quilts for Seniors.


Thanks so much for visiting my blog and I hope you enjoyed browsing through my pics.  Please leave comments - I love them. 

Merry Christmas to everyone!  I hope you have a wonderful holidays!!!
Barb

7 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

Wow - love the exchange, gifts, cards, and ornaments! Merry Christmas!

Daffycat said...

Oooo, what an awesome secret Santa gift! Enjoy!

Wishing you a very merry Christmas, Barb!

Lisa said...

What beautiful exchanges, gifts and cards! You were a very good friend and girl this year :)
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

CJ said...

Hey Barb,

Merry Christmas. I love the cards you stitched. Iplan to stitch lots of little pieces throughout the year that I can put on Christmas cards in 2010. Love the ornament. Looks like you were spoiled with your exchanges.

Cj

Ruth said...

Hello Barb,

First Thank you for your weclcome and visiting my blog.

I am viewing your blog now. I love the Christmas cards, and your teapot is so cute. I put me down as a follower so I will be checking back often. Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Hope to be chatting with you often.
Ruth

glenda said...

You are so welcome!
I am so proud to be the recipient of one of your stitched cards! It made me smile from ear to ear when I opened up your Christmas card (it came the same day as the birthday card - shame on me for not letting you know right away)
As always, your charity squares are fabulous!

Meari said...

Those are the CUTEST Christmas cards, Barb. And more wonderful gifts!