Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

I hope yall are having a wonderful Christmas day.  It's a somewhat chilly 49 degrees F here with no snow.  ;-(  My ham & sweet potatoes are in the oven & dinner for 2 (me & my kitty, Shadow) will be ready at 6pm.  My son has to work today, so will get together with him and DIL in a few days.  My DD called from Indiana.  Got email messages from friends & family.  It's been a wonderful day!

First, let me wish Shadow a very happy 7th birthday today.  What a handsome guy he is.  Think I'm biased a little?  lol



The final Advent Exchange gift I opened was a package of items that I had on my wish list.  A Lizzie Kate "Good Things" chart, Clover needle threader, Star De-Tailor, Kelmscott Kitty Needle Minder, and a pair of Putford Scissors.  This is just FANTASTIC and sure made my Christmas Day very happy.  I love you, Glenda for all the wonderful gifts you have so generously given me.  This was the best Advent Exchange package I've ever had!!!!!



Oh, can't forget to show a pic of Shadow enjoying his Advent gift from Kaylee (Glenda's kitty).  He's sure enjoying the catnip spray I put on it for him.



Thank you for visiting my blog and for all the comments you leave.  I so enjoy blogging & all the friends I've made. 

Have a Happy Stitchy Day!
Barb

3 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

Merry Christmas, Barb!

glenda said...

All my planning was worthwhile to hear how much you love your gifts! I had a feeling you would be home alone (you had not mentioned being elsewhere) and I wanted to make sure you had something very special to enjoy on Christmas. Shadow sure is a handsome fellow!
(Love you too :)

Meari said...

Belated Merry Christmas, Barb. Happy 2010!

You received some wonderful gifts from Glenda, you lucky girl!