Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy 2010!





Hope everyone had a great Christmas.  My last Christmas pics are of gifts I received from my kids.  My DS & DDIL gave me this wonderful Jimmie Johnson poster & Sports Illustrated issue with him on the cover.  They also gave me this very pretty cross to add to my collection, cross necklace, 2010 calendar & some of my favorite candies.


   
  
My DD & grandgirl sent me these wonderful Laurel Burch socks, 2 cross stitch kits and this very pretty tree figurine.

 


And with money I received, I've ordered this Laurel Burch purse.

I finished stitching another charity square.  This is a Kookaburra for a bird theme.  Now I'm stitching a snowman charity square that is due Jan 15th.



I've decided that 2010 will be the year for me to stitch the UFOs and projects still waiting in the wings to begin.  I've collected some wonderful designs to stitch and now I really need to get busy working on them.  I need to make a list of them and post it here to keep me focused on my goal. 

It's only 10 more minutes til the new year, so will close for now.  Thank you everyone for your continued support and friendship throughout this past year.  It means so very much to me to have made so many wonderful friends throughout the world thanks to the internet.  Please feel free to leave comments - love hearing from you!  Thank you for visiting and please come back.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
Barb

14 comments:

nima said...

Happy New year barb...have a great 2010

Pike said...

Happy New Year, Barb! Great gifts :)

And thank you for the great Xmas card - actually I am still waiting for my Advent gifts... I wonder if they have drowned in the Atlantic :)

Annie said...

Great set of gifts. And your little stitched birdie is just too cute.

Hope you have a wonderful 2010!

Carolyn NC said...

Happy New Year to you, Barb! Love all the gifts and stitching!

CJ said...

Hey Barb -

Happy New Year!! Good luck with the UPS's in 2010.

CJ

Daffycat said...

Happy New Year Barb!!!

Penny said...

Your gifts are great. I love doing LK I have some patterns that I want to do this year. I hope you have a great 2010.

Lainey said...

Beautiful gifts and best wishes for 2010.

Sonda in OR said...

Your gifts are lovely. The little kookaburra is too cute. Hope 2010 is filled with lovely stitching moments for you!

glenda said...

Happy New Year, my dear friend.
You have some fabulous stuff, there! Love the purse :)

Keep up that great charity stitching. You do such a wonderful job. :)

~dani~ said...

STJ was here! We finally made it to check out your linking badge this month. Door Prize Winners announced on blog soon (from the 13th update). Hope you win!

Meari said...

Happy New Year, Barb! Glad you had a nice Christmas. Your latest square is really nice. Congrats on the finish. How are those UFO's coming?

Janaina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janaina said...

Whats the name of the charity project this lil bird fellow went to? Its lovely! =)