Saturday, September 26, 2009

Stitching finish & TV chatting

I finished stitching this Vermillion Stitchery October Tabby Angel Cat for Q4OC. I'm happy with the end result, but the quarter stitches were a nightmare on the 14ct aida.

Happy Days that TV shows are airing NEW episodes again. Of course, it will probably be only for a few weeks and then the reruns will return. What ever happened to the good old days of a full season of shows and reruns were only in the summer? Now the actors get paid just as much (& even more) for doing much less work.

I'm happy that Dancing With The Stars is back again. I just love that show. Not sure who I want to win yet. Will have to see more dancing by all the stars. I was so pleasantly surprised with Kelly Osborne's dancing. I think she'll go far in the competition.

Well, that's all for now. Thanks for visiting and for comments you leave. I do truly appreciate ALL your feedback.

Barb

9 comments:

CJ said...

Hey Barb,

That is one cute kitty. I have not watched DWTS yet, maybe I can catch on Hulu.com. I would love to see Kelly Osborne dance. You never know where those oddball Osbornes will show up.

CJ

Marita said...

Lovely stitching, kitty is so cute. I agree with you about those 1/4stitches. They are a nightmare.

I am loving that NCIS is back. :-)

Lisa said...

Your October Tabby Angel is adorable. She seems to have a lot of personality...a little determined kitty! 1/4 stitches are a nightmare on Aida, so pat yourself on the back for getting the project done!
Take care!

glenda said...

What a wonderful cat! Very nice work. I still can't bring myself to watch much TV. I have all of last week's premiers on the DVR and still haven't watched one of them. The last series I watched was our fave vampire :)

Carolyn NC said...

Such a cute finish! Yes, I remember when shows began after Labor Day and ended in early May. Now they start towards the end of Sept. and end in March with several reruns thrown in during the regular season. And what's up with showing reruns of shows during the week on Sat. night? While I do have shows I love and faithfully watch, I think TV is the absolute worst overall it's ever been. Other than those few shows, we can't find anything to really watch. Good thing I stitch and love music!!

Kathy said...

Lovely finish. I too am glad the new season is back on TV. At least now there is something to watch while I try and stitch. :) Like Carolyn notes I wish there were something besides repeats for Sat. Oh well, I guess I better dig out the dvd's for Sat. nights. :)

Lana said...

Love the finish!!!

~dani~ said...

STJ was here! Thanks for your support-hope you win!

disa said...

I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.