Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday, Monday - (just love that song)

WOO HOO!!! I finally finished the OakHaven Designs SAL. ******************************************************* I am so excited about some items I received in the mail this past week. These ornaments are just the cutest and I love them. *********************************************** This first picture is Black Cat Splat ornament by:http://www.thepunchinfool.com/ This next cutie is Burglar Cat Ornament by: http://surprisedelightjoy.blogspot.com/ I received my order from Jo-Ann's Fabrics in today's mail. I got a set of 17" x 17" Q-Snaps which should make stitching on Castles in the Air a little easier for me. And I also got this terrific OttLite. I'll use my floor model light when I'm stitching in my recliner and this new folding table light will go by my computer. Sure will make stitching while I'm on yahoo messenger live chats so much easier. ********************************************* And finally, I'm able to share that I was the lucky lucky winner of the primoriginals giveaway. I am so so excited and have sent my choices to Liz and also ordered something extra from her. I just LOVE her artwork. You will have to wait until I receive them to find out what lovely items I am getting. I know that's mean, but pictures of them will be so much nicer than me telling you what I'm getting. Thank you so very much JOKE for telling about it on your blog. Sorry you didn't win though (no, not really - lol). Thanks for visiting, Barb

6 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

What a great post. You got a lot of goodies. Great stitching and congrats on the win.

Lisa said...

Lots of fun goodies in the mail! Congratulations on being the lucky winner for primoriginals...can't wait to see what you pick.

Carolyn NC said...

Congratulations on your win - can't wait to see the prizes. Yahoo for the finish - very cute. Lots of fun stitches in the mail - enjoy.
We were singing "rainy days and Mondays" LOL - I like yours much better!

Joke said...

Barbara, be happy with it! Do you know which one to choose? It feels good one of my followers won this :)
I'm really an enabler now!

CindyMae said...

That is just too cute of a finish!! Great mail too!!

Please stop by my blog and see the July 17th post as there is something there for you!!
http://stitchingkorner.blogspot.com/

glenda said...

Fabulous!! what a great finish.
You sure are a "winner" my friend.
congratulations on all your wonderful goodies :)