Thursday, July 02, 2009

Happy 4th of July

For all those celebrating the 4th of July in the US, I hope yall will have a fun & safe holiday this weekend.  I will be spending time stitching and trying to catch up on 2 SAL projects that are long overdue in finishing.  Also will watch Nascar and participate in a live online group chat. 
*****************************
I do have a stitching finish to show.  I'm thinking of making it into a flatfold, but not quite sure yet.  This is an OakHaven Design that was given ONLY to the group members who participated in the last couple weeks live online chats.  Sorry to say it is NOT available. 
This is gonna be a short post because I need to fix myself something to eat.  Thanks for visiting and come back any time.  :D
Have a great weekend,
Barb

5 comments:

Old Yankee Stitcher said...

Very cute finish, congrats.
CJ ok;-)

Mylene said...

A lovely finish, Barb. Wish i can join in the chat but don't know how does it work.

Cindy F. said...

Adorable designs and colors!! Very cute!!!

Meari said...

Great design. Congrats on another wonderful finish!

glenda said...

I hope you had a great 4th. Congratulations on the finish - well done!