Monday, June 08, 2009

Monday Update

I finished the 3rd part of Castles in the Air and am ready for the release of part 4 later this month.
Now I'm going to try to catch up on the other SALs I'm doing during this week.  And I'm also doing more organizing of my charts.  I got some binders and am putting charts in them according to the name of the designer (for designers that I have many charts from).  This will be much easier to find charts.  Well, this is going to be a short post, so I'll sign off for now.  Thanks for visiting.
Barb

10 comments:

Cindy F. said...

This is amazing Barb!! Beautiful colors!

Angela P said...

Really beautiful WIP :)

Terry said...

Love the colors that you chose for this SAL.

Old Yankee Stitcher said...

It looks great so far, I love the colors. CJ ok;-)

Barb said...

That looks great so far.

Tracey said...

This is beautiful! Can't wait to see it finished. :)

unrulyangel said...

Lovely work!!

Maren said...

I love the colors on this! So very bright and beautiful.

Meari said...

Very pretty!

~~~Melinda said...

Great work! I used the extra time to catch up on my SAL as well. Last night I finshed part 3. How do you get your pictures to enlarge when clicked on? I have searched help but still can't find out how to do. Thanks!