Monday, June 01, 2009

Good Morning - even though it's Monday

I finished my SanMan Original SAL yesterday and am so thrilled with it.  Now just to decide how to finish it.
I'm still working on part 3 of my Castles sampler.  Am trying to get this part finished before part 4 comes out in approximately 2 weeks. 
***********************************
Now, did yall see the Nascar race yesterday?  WOW, what a finish.  Jimmie & Tony sure made it exciting.  I was jumping up & down and yelling and yessiree - my driver WON!!!!  Go Jimmie!!!!
***********************************
I've gotta get my car inspected today.  It was actually due in May, but I procrastinated and now I HAVE to do it or risk getting a ticket. 
***********************************
I'm in the process of trying to figure out yahoo messenger.  I really hate new technical things I have to learn.  lol  I got it downloaded and have my account all set up.  Now to get connected with others, so I'll be ready for the online chat this weekend with the OakHaven group.  Thank heaven there are nice ladies there willing to help out those of us who are a somewhat dense.
***********************************
Have a great week yall and thanks for visiting my blog.  I truly love any & all comments you leave and I'll try to get caught up on my blog reading soon.
Barb

10 comments:

Annie said...

That turned out so darned cute! What a great stitching job.

Old Yankee Stitcher said...

Your sanman project came out great, congrats on the finish. CJ ok;-)

Terry said...

Your SanMan project is adorable and I'm looking forward to how you finish it. I didn't get to see all of the race but got to peek in every now and again. Sounds like I missed some excitement!

Good luck with Yahoo messenger and the chat with OHD group. If I can get the children settled I'd love to join but not sure they will let me. Kind of like when you get on the phone they decide they need to talk to you at that very moment. LOL

Have a great week and don't forget to post what you come up with for the SMO finish!

Ranae said...

The SanMan Original SAL is so darn adorable.

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

That is too cute.

Lisa said...

The SanMan is so cute. I love how winter looks and can't wait to see how you finish the whole thing.
Take care!

Cindy F. said...

Congratulations!! Your finish is just too cute!!

Sandra said...

Love your Sanman May SAL. Mine is just begun, I'm still on the border.

Keep us posted on how you finish it.

Hugs!

CindyMae said...

Fantastic finish! You done a great job on it!

glenda said...

Great job on the SAL!! So many SALs, so few hours in the day :)

I was not happy for Jimmie, but I'm sure you knew that LOL

Keep up the great stitching!!!