Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Friday Yall

I finished the 2nd part of the Papillon Creations Castles in the Air SAL and have begun stitching on the 3rd part.  I'm trying to catch up before the next part is released in June.
The final part of the SanMan SAL will be released today, so will also be working on that.  Then have to get back to the 2 OakHaven Designs SALs so I can finish them up.  No rest for the weary.  LOL
******************************
This week has brought me some new stash.  I received the final 2 charts for the Raise The Roof Crabby sampler.  That's going to be so much fun to stitch.  My 2 ebay purchases were a Gingher 4" featherweight thread snips and 6 pieces of 14ct aida in tropical colors (blue, green, orange, pink, yellow & lavender).  The colors are so vibrant.  Will have to take a pic and post it later.
******************************
Gotta run now.  Have to go to the post office, drop off my recycling items, & pick up a few groceries.  Hope yall have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by.
Barb

6 comments:

Old Yankee Stitcher said...

Love your Cadtles in the Air so far, the colors are great. Happy Stitching CJ ok;-)

Cindy F. said...

It's sooo pretty Barbara:)

CindyMae said...

Love it! Great job!

Pike said...

That is so pretty I have the charts, but I couldn't decide on the colours, so I haven't started it...

glenda said...

Wow! What a gorgeous piece. You may just be the queen of the SAL!
Gratz on the new stash :)

Chrizette said...

This "Castles in the Air" is absolutely beatiful. You can be very proud.