Tuesday, February 17, 2009

SAL completed

Woo Hoo!!!  I finished the SMO 12 Days of Christmas SAL for month 2 (members only designs).  This was so much fun to stitch.  Now just to decide how to finish it.  Not sure if I want to frame it, make into a pillow or do something else with it.  Decisions, decisions.  LOL  While I'm pondering on that, I can get started on the 2nd SMO Halloween SAL design & do month 1 of the Christmas SAL.  I love doing these projects that stitch up quickly.  Makes me feel like I really accomplished something.  ;D
****************************
Thanks for visiting and I appreciate every comment that is left for me.  Ya'll come back now, ya hear.  ;-)
Barb 

10 comments:

Mylene said...

wow! I love it! Congrats on a beautiful finish, Barb.
How about finishing it into a flatfold, that will look great too.

maltese7 said...

Wow nice job it is very beautiful.

Wendy said...

Wow! Great finish! It looks so great!

Becca in MD said...

Oh that is so darling! I need to get on the OHD SAL because I've only done through April so far.

What group is SMO?

Cindy F. said...

This is really a cute design! Congrats on your finish Barbara!

Hey, I left you an award on my last post:)

Daffycat said...

Wow Barb, congratulations! ***happy dance***

Cindy said...

Great finish!! That is such a cute design!

stitchhappyinMI said...

Love your page. Accessed it from Anita Sorrells blogspot.

Would you mind sharing how you put music on your blog?

Your layout is beautiful.
Barb K.
http://www.stitchhappyinmi.blogspot.com

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

That is so pretty.

glenda said...

Congrats on such a cute finish! I'm so happy you are back in the "swing" of things :)