Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Found a new blog

Just a short note to post this link that I just found.  It's an awesome blog that has a list of all the stitching blogs. 

Big Blog of Stitching Blogs

Mine was already listed there.  Now, how cool is that!!!

Since I'm already posting, I'll show you my recent stitching finishes.













I just received the April chart, so can begin on that one.  These are designs by Tonia Pappan at OakHaven Designs yahoo group.  This free SAL is open to all members as long as we sign up by the end of January.
***********************************
I like stitching these since they are small and a great way for me to get back into my stitching after dealing with the shakiness from my new meds.  I still have a "little" shakiness, but not enough to prevent me from stitching.
***********************************
Thanks for visiting and "see" ya soon.
Barb

7 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

These are wonderful Barbara.

Cindy F. said...

Cute stitches Barbara!!

Glad your shakiness is lessing, hope it completely stops soon!

Hugs!

Mylene said...

Both finishes are soo cute.

Terry said...

Very nice finishes!

glenda said...

You go girl!! I like these designs!!

Rein said...

These are beautiful!

Meari said...

I'm not as popular as I thought... I'm not on that blog *sniffle*

Have to remedy that!