Sunday, December 21, 2008

New gifts for Advent Exchange

On day 20 of Advent, Ellen sent to me a package of red cording.  I'm seeing more flatfold finishing in the future.  ;-)
On day 21 of Advent, Ellen sent to me 3 packages of Christmas stickers.  I love using these on mailing envelopes.
On day 22 of Advent, Ellen sent to me this really neat green towel with an Aida band to cross stitch.






Well, time to call it a day and finally get to bed.  Thanks for visiting and all the comments left for me.  I appreciate all the feedback I receive from everyone.  Have a great week. 
Goodnight ya'll zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Barb

3 comments:

Cindy F. said...

More fun goodies! Barbara, I have that towel!! and I have it in red too. This just reminded me that I never finished stitching on them...lol...maybe this year:)

glenda said...

Hey now! am i the only one who noticed that you posted this on the 21st but had already opened your 22nd giftie??

Cheater!!! LMAO

Meari said...

Hahaha... Glenda busted you! :D

Great gifties!