Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone!  Hope you're all keeping warm and enjoying the day.  I'm plugging through and sure hoping for some sunlight to come out again instead of this gloomy overcast weather we keep having.  Very difficult to get through these type of days for me - I really need some sunlight!!!  Okay, that's enough whimpering for now.  ;-d 

My final gift in the CSE Advent Calendar exchange are 2 wonderful kits (an Alma Lynne Dolly Mama kit and a Margaret Sherry "The Hen Night" kit).  I am so thrilled with everything I received from Ellen in this exchange.  Thank you very much.
Thanks for visiting my blog and have a great holiday!
Barb

4 comments:

Cindy F. said...

Such fun kits!! Too cute:) It really has been a great exchange you've had with Ellen!

Meari said...

More wonderful gifts! I really like those brass bookmarks. I did one last year, and they're really pretty.

Merry Christmas, Barb... and hope you have a great 2009!

glenda said...

Those are great kits!

Joke said...

Looks great, Barbara! I hope you had some sun, you were longing for (so do I ;)
Have a good new year's eve, and a happy and healthy 2009!