Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Thursday!

Well, still no stitching to post about.  I just keep spending all my time on the computer and watching TV.  I can't seem to get past this stitching slump I'm in. 
On Advent day 16, I opened this package of recipe cards, on day 17, I opened this cute snowman ornament kit, and on day 18, I opened this package of white rick rack.  Thank you Ellen.
Here's pics of my CSE Nascar game winnings.  First, all the DMC floss I won during the year for race wins by Jimmie Johnson.  Then, here's the end of the year gifts sent by Glenda & Elaine.  Wow, sure didn't expect anything else after winning so much during the year.  Elaine made the tuck pillow and Glenda sent a neat notepad, some tea, and JIMMIE JOHNSON STICKERS (WOO HOO)!!!  I think you can tell that I love them.  Thanks for a great year and all the prizes, ladies!  I'm looking forward to 2009!
 
Thanks for visiting my blog and for the comments you leave.  I do value everyone's comments.  Have a great day!
Barb
  

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Hi Barbara,

I'm Wendy from Belgium. You make very nice things, I also love to do cross stitching, and also scrapbooking, cardmaking, patchwork, etc.... all kinds of creative things.

Greetings from Belgium,
Wendy

Cindy F. said...

Hey Barbara! Wow! You really received some great things!!
I'm a Virgo too, so I understand about your slump. It'll come back, you just may need a small break:) I'm just doing my silly chickens right now, but in January it's back to all of my commitments. But this time, I'm going to set up a schedule so I can work my personal stuff in:)
Oh, I requested membership to my local Freecycle last week. Still haven't gotten confirmation. Someone must be on vacation here:)

Marita said...

Fantastic gifts and prizes.

I know what you mean about a stitching slump. December always seems to hit me hard, usually get my mojo back mid january.

glenda said...

I knew when i saw that little Jimmie Johnson uniform I had to get it for you! LOL Glad you like it :)

I appreciate your awesome participation in the Nascar game this year. People like you make it all worthwhile!