Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

Well, as 2008 comes to a close, I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to visit my blog and for leaving comments for me. I truly do appreciate it! I wish ya'll a very Happy New Year and to use the new year slogan from Sandy @ SanManville - all will be "fine in 2009." I really like that phrase and have much hope for a better year.
I plan to bring in the new year by watching TV and stitching. Don't have any stitching updates to show, but do want to leave you with a couple of wonderful pictures to enjoy!
 
Let 2009 be Jimmie's 4-peat year!!!
Happy New Year ya'll!!!
Barb

9 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

LOL
Hope you have a happy NEW YEAR!

Sandra said...

Happy New Year Barbara, I'm also here with some "me" day (long overdue) catching up with my stitching :o)

Marita said...

Happy New Year :)

omashee aka Barb said...

Happy New Year, Barb!
yea Jimmie!

Mylene said...

Happy New Year! And best wishes for 2009!!

Janice said...

Happy New Year and Happy Stitching Barb!

Meari said...

Happy New Year, Barb!

glenda said...

Nah, you're not obsessed LOL

Happy New Year, my friend!!

Wendy said...

I also want to wish you a happy New Year with lots of joy!!