Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Christmas Eve

Day 23 of the Advent Exchange, I opened this cute planner book, which will really come in handy for keeping track of my stitching projects next year. 
It is now 1:26am on Dec 24th, so I'm going to open the day 24 gift.  I got a cool brass bookmark kit.  It comes with a violet monogram chart.




Today's mail brought a prize I won from Lauren at SanManville's 12 days of Christmas event.  She designed a bookmark chart and included a piece of fabric, Vikki Clayton hand dyed silk threads and a piece of sticky back foam for finishing.  She also sent a small glittery sticky back foam tree with some ornaments, which I plan to use for making an ATC (artist trading card).  Time to call it a day and get some sleep.  Thanks for visiting and come again.  ;-D
Barb

2 comments:

Cindy F. said...

More fun goodies!
Hey, that's a great idea Barbara!
To use the planner for your stitching projects....hmmm:)
You've inspired me again!! Thank you:)
Happy Christmas Eve!!

Daffycat said...

Happy Christmas, Barb!