Monday, December 15, 2008

Gifts & Stitching

On Advent day 13, I opened this photo frame.  Looks like it would be great for a winter cross stitch item rather than a photo.


On Advent day 14, I opened this cute little stocking ornament.






On Advent day 15, I opened this adorable tiny tree cross stitch kit.  The kit has absolutely everything in it to finish (2 pieces fabric, stuffing, thread, beads, & star button.  I'm really looking forward to stitching this.  



Now for a stitching update.  I've been working on my OakHaven Design Mystery SAL, but after getting quite a bit done - I found I had miscounted by 1 square.  So I had to frog just about everything I had stitched the past couple of days.  GRRRRRRRRR - wish the frog would go somewhere else for awhile.  So I didn't even bother to take a pic.  Why, when I really didn't make any progress on it.  ;-(  Okay, that's it for today.  Thanks for visiting and hope everyone has a great week.
Barb 

3 comments:

Mylene said...

Sounds like you're enjoying opening each one everyday.

Sorry to hear about the frogging though.

Meari said...

Sorry about the froggie visit, Barb. Your Advent gifts look fun!

glenda said...

Well, crap! You'd think it was too cold for those darn frogs to come out!!