Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday Update

On the 12th day of Advent, I opened this magnetic shopping list pad with 2 extra magnets. 
Now that the recipient has received it, I can post a pic of the ornament I made for Sandy & Tracy at SanMan Originals.  They are such generous people and do so many wonderful things for members of their message board all year, so this is just a small token of my appreciation to them. 


And here's pics of the 2nd flatfold I made for a Christmas exchange at SanManville.  
Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend.
Barb

5 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

WOW all looks great.

Mylene said...

That's a lovely card you made and well done on the flatfold. It looks great!

Cindy F. said...

I LOVE magnetic pads and magnets. I use them daily!
Barb, your card is so pretty and your flatfold is absolutely adorable!! Beautiful work!

Meari said...

Nice finishes, Barb! Love the snowman FF. Great job.

glenda said...

You are already a flatfold pro! I always love the designs you choose, this one is no exception.
wonderful job!