Sunday, November 02, 2008

WIP update

Here's my progress so far on my Mystery SAL from Tonia at OakHaven Designs.  I'm stitching this on 14ct Zweigart Mint Damask Aida and using DMC floss.  Many of the other stitchersin the group are nearly finished with theirs, but I am slow.  Anyway, I'm enjoying this project - IF the frogs will stay away for awhile.  I've miscounted many times and had to rip-it, rip-it, rip-it and then re-stitch (and I've only completed the first 2 parts out of the 15 parts in total.  Now, I've gotta get caught up on my SanMan SAL.

5 comments:

Marita said...

Oh there are some beautiful colours there. It looks lovely.

Daffycat said...

Your colors are lovely! This is going to be beautiful!

Mylene said...

It is looking beautiful. Sorry to hear over the frogging though.

glenda said...

You've done a great job! I have to say that the pattern looks like it would be a real pain to count.

Meari said...

ooooh, love those colors!