Wednesday, November 05, 2008

The votes have been counted - and IT'S OVER!!!

Finally, the campaigning is finished.  Stick a fork in it - it's done!!!!!  I'm thrilled to see it come to an end.  Congrats to our country and all those who won in the election.  I so hope our country can come together and begin to solve all the challenges we are facing. 
And now, for some stitching updates.
I can finally post pics of the 3 squares I stitched for a quilt for my online friend, Jeneen.  I thoroughly enjoyed stitching for her and she is thrilled with her quilt.  Even though I didn't do the quilting, I'm going to post the picture to show how very lovely it turned out (congrats to Linda for doing such a beautiful job of quilting).
I wish everyone a good week and thank you for visiting my blog.  A special thanks to those who leave comments.  They are so very appreciated.
Barb

9 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Those squares are so cute.

CJ said...

Barb -

You are so right about the election. I am so happy it is over. Just think it will all start again in 2 years. I sure learned more about politics than I ever wanted to know this go round. Let's pray it all works out.

Love your squares.

CJ

Dawn B. said...

The sqaures are great and they look good on her qiult as well.

Daffycat said...

The quilt turned out darling. Your squares are so cute...nice choice!

Mylene said...

The squares you finished are sooo cute. Th finished quilt looks fantastic.

glenda said...

Love those cat squares!! The finished product looks great. What a great gift :)

Annie said...

What a great quilt. And your squares are adorable.

Beth said...

Barb,
Your quilt squares are lovely! Congratulations. I'm sure Janeen treasures her quilt, knowing such good friends made it for her.

Now, my friend, I've been tagged and you have, too! To see what I mean you'll have to go check out my blog!

Meari said...

Cute little finishes! I'm glad the election is over, too. Back to our regularly scheduled programs!