Saturday, November 15, 2008

Today's mail & tomorrow's race

I received my Lizzie Kate ornament exchange today from Mary.  Just look at all the goodies she included in my package.  Love the LK design she chose to stitch for me and she included my favorite color of DMC light effects floss.  The Star De-Tailor will come in very handy and I'm thrilled with the platinum needles.  I've been wanting to try them for sometime now.


Tomorrow is the final Nascar race and I'll be cheering for Jimmie Johnson to win his 3rd championship. 
Go 48!!!!!

6 comments:

Dawn B. said...

Great exchange ornament.

Mylene said...

lovely ornament received, Barb!

Meari said...

Nice ornament!

Marita said...

A very nice ornament and that floss looks super cool, should be fun playing with it.

starydreamer said...

barb you have been tagged please go visit my blod for details hugs x

glenda said...

Lucky you! What wonderful gifts :)