Saturday, November 08, 2008

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Beth.


The rules are as follows:


1. Link to the person who tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Write six random things about yourself.

4. Tag six people at the end of your post.

5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.





6 random things about myself:


1. My last cigarette was at 11:55pm on September 12, 1994.

2. My first pet was a stray cat, Whitey.  I was married with 2 children when we took him in.  I never had a pet as a child - my mother wouldn't allow any.

3. I took accordian lessons for 4 1/2 years as a youngster.

4. I won a trip to Acapulco in 1977 from a Chicago radio station, WLS.

5. While in Acapulco, I went parasailing - in spite of my fear of heights.
6. I startle quite easily and so absolutely hate being frightened.



The people I have tagged are:
 
EVERYONE who reads this, since most of the blogs I read have already been tagged.  LOL
 
Have a great day!
Barb

1 comment:

Meari said...

I was tagged, too. Thanks for sharing facts about you, Barb. :)