Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Finished my 1st Flatfold

Here it is - my 1st flatfold - thanks to Meari's tutorial.  I am so excited about how it turned out.  Now I want to make a flatfold for myself.


 
This is a new Lizzie Kate design (Don't Get Your Tinsel in a Tangle) that I stitched on 14ct dirty aida linen and used DMC threads.  I made this for a group exhange of Lizzie Kate Christmas designs and will be mailing it out tomorrow.  I'm sure the person won't see my blog, so I can safely post the pic today. 



I've also stitched this 2nd Lizzie Kate design (Joy) and finished it into an ornament for this exchange.



I've been busy wrapping presents for the group advent exchange and have the box ready to mail.  Just waiting for delivery of one item that was back ordered and will be arriving within the next couple of days.  I've already received my box of goodies and am anxious for December 1st to get here, so I can begin opening the gifts.

And I need to decide what design to use for stitching this year's Christmas ornament for my grandgirl.  So that's it for now.  Thanks for visiting my blog and have a great week.
Barb

10 comments:

Pike said...

Your flatfold looks great! Maybe I'll get my first done, one of these days...

CJ said...

Barb -

Very nice flatfold. I am still waiting to make my first one.

CJ

Meari said...

Your FF turned out great, Barb!! The ornie is cute, too. Congrats on your first FF. :)

Sandra said...

It came out beautiful!!! Well done!

Mylene said...

Well done on the flatfold, Barb. It turned out great and a cute ornament too.

Daffycat said...

What a perfect flatfold, great work! I'm sure your partner will love it.

Irene said...

Great flatfold !

Marita said...

The flatfold is fabulous! Congratulations.

Dawn B. said...

Love the flat fold and the ornament finish.

glenda said...

Great job on the flatfold! You definitely must make one for yourself now!