Sunday, October 26, 2008

Nascar humor

Being a #48 Jimmie Johnson Nascar fan, my son told me that he didn't want to see any large number decals put on the sides of my new car. LOL Well, I think a stitching racecar driver would be a great thing for Nascar. My number would be 13 and my sponsor would be DMC. I'd be called the "turbo needle" and DMC would also mean "Don't Mess w/Crawford." My car could be painted in skeins of DMC threads in all the variety of colors available. My helmet could be shaped like a thimble. I could show them how to multi-task by my stitching while driving in all the races. Throwing out pieces of threads would be a legal act (even if they did clog up the front end air intakes of the cars following behind me - lol). Any needles that break might also end up on the track through no fault of my own and may even get into the tires of other cars (kaboom those tires would go - lol). Have a great week. Zoom, Zoom, Zoom!!! Barb

1 comment:

Mylene said...

LOL LOL