Sunday, October 26, 2008

More charity stitching completed

Here is my recent completed stitching project.  It's the Cherished Teddie Artist square which will be used in a raffle quilt to raise funds to help with medical expenses for a young woman who has Ewing's Sarcoma.  I was previously one of many people who stitched a square for a quilt given to this young woman by the Q4OC group.  I did the Cherished Teddie Cheerleader in Maryah's school colors.  I so enjoyed stitching that square that I immediately volunteered when Charity began a new group (stitchingcrew at yahoo) to make a raffle quilt to help the family with their many medical expenses.

For anyone interested in stitching squares for charity, feel free to check out Q4OC.  This group has just moved from MSN to Yahoo, since MSN is eliminating all their groups next year.  You can go here to join: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/quiltsforolderchildrenandadults/

Now I have to get busy and finish an exchange ornament.  Thanks for visiting my blog.

Barb

5 comments:

Annie said...

I didn't know about this group. Thanks for the link. Your square is perfet... very cute.

Mylene said...

Your square is sooo cute, Barb. Congrats on the finish!

Meari said...

CT's are so adorable! Congrats on the finish. Wonderful, as usual. :)

glenda said...

Your charity square is gorgeous, as usual ;) Congrats on another fabulous design!

Marita said...

Your bear is adorable. congratulations on the finish.