Friday, October 03, 2008

Charity square finished


I finished stitching this charity square for WOCS. It will be used in a quilt for a 9 year old boy in the UK who has been sick all of his life. He collects key chains and likes to research the places he gets them from, so I've also sent a pewter Texas keychain for him. This Texas map is a Sue Hillis design. She has all 50 states available, as well as many countries.
It's been a great week for stash arriving in the mail. I'll get pictures taken and will post them sometime this weekend.

12 comments:

Marita said...

That looks fantastic. I'm off to see if she has an Australia design. Thank you for the inspiration.

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

That is wonderful Barbara!!!!

Meari said...

Nice touch including a keychain, Barb. Congrats on your finish.

Sonda in OR said...

That is an awesome square, Barb! The key chain is the perfect touch!

Mylene said...

That's a great square, Barb. Congrats on the finish.

Annie said...

Perfect choice for this square. Lovely stitching and what a nice idea to send the key chain too.

Artystitches said...

Great idea, after seeing your square i have the conneticuit one on my list to stitch for my best friend who lives there.

Dawn B. said...

That is very nice. Bet he will love it.

Lana said...

That is beautiful!!

starydreamer said...

barb youve been tagged!!!
please go see my site for details
hugs kay xxx

very pretty work :-)

glenda said...

Wow! I really love the way that turned out. Great job!!!

Sandra said...

WOW!!! This is great!!! Looks so neat!