Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Finally checking in

Wow, it's been a month since I've posted here. Haven't had any stitching I could post, since I've been working on some squares that are going to be a surprise for someone. Never know if that person will see my blog, so have to refrain from posting pics until after the person has received the surprise. Anyway, I've gotten the Halloween stitching bug and have some ornaments I plan to stitch. I found a few cute pieces of fabric at Wal-Mart for the ornament backings.
I've also been adding to my stash over the past few months. Have won some good ebay auctions and made orders at 123 Stitch and Down Sunshine Lane. Oh, this internet just makes it way too easy to acquire more stash. LOL Anyway, here's some pics of my recent stash additions. On the left is the crop-a-dile so I can make some floss tags. In the center is a pair of Gingher lions tail embroidery scissors. On the right is a star detailer to assist with weaving in thread ends. I just love all my new tools. Finally, I'd like to thank some of my online friends for giving me the Kreativ Blog Award. I'm just glad you enjoy my blog enough to think of me for it. However, there are so very many people that truly deserve this award, I would never be able to only pick a few. So I will just pass on accepting the award. Please know that I am truly honored that you thought of me. Thank you so very much!!!!! And thanks to everyone who reads my blog and leaves comments for me. I do so appreciate it!

8 comments:

Daffycat said...

Such cute Halloween fabrics! You will have fun with all that stash...

Mylene said...

What wonderful stash you've got, Barb. Enjoy and looking forward to see a finish or update soon when you get the chance.

Connie B said...

Glad you're back!! Nice fabby and great tools!! I may have to check out one of those crop-a-diles myself!!

leechbabe said...

Glad to see you again.

I love the Halloween fabrics, they will make great ornament backs.

Know what you mean about the internet making it far to easy to add to stash (and buy more toys).

Sandra said...

What a great assortment of fabbies you got!

Your crop-a-dile is so nice!!! I want one, can't wait for next year to order it!

Have fun with your stash!!!

Meari said...

Ooooooh, fun stuff you got! I'm jealous.

glenda said...

I love those fabby prints! as soon as i saw the crop o dile i decided that i needed one lol!

hopefully i'll get my blog back on track soon - i miss it.

elenamac said...

These fabricsa re so wonderful! I really admire your kind and differnt fabrics you've in the States!


love
Elena in italy