Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Happy Fourth of July

I played around with my blog tonight and added a visitor counter. Bad thing is I'll never know how many visitors I had before this date. Oh well, such is life. Also added a cross stitch calculator. It's on the right side column and hope all my visitors will take advantage of using it. ;D
I want to wish all those in the USA a Happy Fourth of July!!! I'll be spending my day alternating between being on the computer and doing some stitching while watching TV. Have to check out what program marathons are on that day for me to watch.
Speaking of stitching, here's a couple of my recent finishes. They are ornaments for Q4OC and will be donated to Second Chances Animal Shelter in Wellsboro, PA for a fundraiser to help the animals.
Both of these charts are from the 2008 edition of the book "A Cross Stitch Christmas." Santa is stitched on gold 14ct aida and Snowman is stitched on 14ct light blue aida. I used DMC threads for both designs. I'm currently working on a Christmas tree ornament design from that book.
Thanks to all who visit my blog and the comments you leave. I really do enjoy hearing from everyone and love to see what countries everyone is from.

12 comments:

Dawn B. said...

I love the music...The finishes are just to cute. Happy stitching,

Annie said...

THose ornies are so cute. Like drawings made by kids. So I think kids will love them!

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Cute Ornies!!!!!

Meari said...

Happy 4th to you too, Barb! Your pieces look so wintery festive :)

Dani said...

Great finishes!

Connie B said...

These are too cute!! Happy 4th to you also!

Janice said...

Love the Santa and Snowman! I know they will be appreciated. Happy 4th of July!

glenda said...

what cute designs. Now you've put me in the holiday spirit :)

~Kim~ said...

Congrats on your finishes!

~Kim~

shutterbug said...

I love these! Especially the big headed snowman. :o) Love the Hello Kitty too. :o)
Hugs, Elaine

Marita said...

Love the Christmas finishes they are fantastic.

angioletto79 said...

wow!!!!!!
lovely