Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Another ornament finished

I finished another ornament for Q4OC. This tree design is also from the 2008 edition of A Cross Stitch Christmas book. It was quite easy and fun to stitch on fiddler fabric with DMC threads.
I'm now trying to get caught up with my stitching on the SanManville Hip To Be Square SAL. I've stitched the A-E blocks, but have the F-I to still do.
I've received questions about where to purchase the book with the 3 ornaments in it (Santa, snowman, tree). I am on an automatic mailing for each year's new edition, but I have found out that Herrschners does sell these books.
"Treasured Memories" issue of A Cross Stitch Christmas. The second link is to the page with issues of the previous years. HTH everyone! ;D
http://www.needleworkshoppe.com/default.asp http://www.herrschners.com/search.aspxq=a+cross+stitch+Christmas&catID=0&tab


The first link is to the page for the 2008

11 comments:

Daffycat said...

Really cute tree! The Christmas designs you have stitched should sell well...great donation!

Connie B said...

Very cute!!

Dawn B. said...

That is very cute..Congrats on the finish

shutterbug said...

I love your cute little tree! :o)
Hugs, Elaine

Pike said...

What a cutie! And tha santa and snowman before! It's great to find new-looking designs, isn't it?

Bliss said...

yes, very cute.

starydreamer said...

very cute :-)

Janice said...

Cute Tree! I am sure it will be very appreciated!

Mylene said...

such a cute finish, Barb.

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving comments on my blog. I really appreciate it.

Sandra said...

I love your tree!!! Part of my vacation will be stitching my Christmas ornies. I have the crazy idea that this year will be all cross stitched and crocheted, but my tree is 2,20 m tall... Think will have to work hard! lol

glenda said...

Love the tree!