Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Kitty square finished

Just finished this Hello Kitty for Q4OC. It will be donated to Love Quilts in Brazil. I stitched it on 14 ct white aida and used all DMC threads. Ended up having to backstitch around it so the white on white would actually show up. I know some people don't stitch white on white, but I don't feel like it's finished if I don't stitch everything. I seem to have been spending way too much time on the computer and not enough time stitching lately - especially since I joined the SanManville board. Oh well, it's stitching related, so guess that counts. LOL

5 comments:

Meari said...

Nice job on HC, Barb. Always loved that character. :)

Mary Ann said...

Such an adorable quilt square!

And, I know what you mean about spending too much time on the computer and not enough stitching--I'm guilty of that most of the time.

Daffycat said...

I love Hello Kitty! Nice job...this will make someone very happy!

leechbabe said...

So cute!

I'm sitting here drinking coffee out of my Hello Kitty mug and just loved seeing your Hello Kitty cross stitch.

glenda said...

i love this little cutie! I completely agree with you about stitching the white - I have to do the same thing :)