Sunday, May 25, 2008

X = X-Stitch

This is my recent finish - the X = X-Stitch alphabet girl by Jeremiah Junction. It's for Q4OC. I'm now working on a square of Hello Kitty for Q4OC.

I'm trying to get going on the MANY SAL projects I've got lined up to do. Just finished putting together my floss & fabric for the Book of Ink Circles SAL. Now just need to get stitching.

Hope everyone is having a nice holiday weekend. Mine is quiet - just as I like it. Today was TV racing day - first the Indy 500 and then Nascar. Spent lots of time on the computer, but didn't get any stitching done. Think I'll do a little as soon as I finish this message.

10 comments:

Mylene said...

That's a cute finish. Congrats!

Have a nice week.

Lana said...

I love your finish it is adorable!

glenda said...

I love her, she's a real cutie :)

Congrats on yet another finish this year! You go, girl!!!!

Sandra said...

Lovely!!! I love Jeremiah Junction patterns too.

Meari said...

This is really cute, Barb! Congrats on your finish. :)

Dawn B. said...

The last two finishes are great..Congrats

leechbabe said...

Fantastic finish. She is adorable.

cocotte said...

hello Barb I've discover your blog.
Love

Sharon said...

She is so cute!! You do adorable designs - I really enjoy seeing them!!! :)

Olenka's Stitches said...

Your stitcher is so adorable and cute!