Monday, May 19, 2008

A new finish

I'm thrilled to have my computer back again. Had to have the hard drive and motherboard replaced, so I've basically got a brand new computer. I did lose some cross stitch charts and pictures that I hadn't gotten around to backing up onto CDs yet. Oh well, live and learn. As my DS told me, I have enough charts for a dozen people, so I won't be hurting. LOL
Doc - Snow White Dwarf for Q4OC - May 2008
I finished a charity square for Q4OC. It's of the Dwarf - Doc from Snow White. This will be used in a Disney themed quilt. I really liked how it turned out, but have to admit that all the large sections of one color got kinda boring to stitch. ;D

7 comments:

Lana said...

Oh! He is very bright and colorful, I can see where those large sections of one color could get a bit monotonous! It's adorable!! beautiful stitching!

leechbabe said...

Oooh that is gorgeous. I love it. Agree big sections of one colour are so boring.

Mylene said...

Oh that is soooo cute! Glad to hear your computer's back.
Hope you are having a great week.

Sandra said...

Good you have your computer back! I wonder how did we manage to survive without it in our childhood lol

Doc looks great, very colorful!

Meari said...

Doc turned out nice, Barb. I don't know what I'd do without my 'puter!

Sonda in OR said...

He looks great! I'm doing Nemo and I'm thankful that there aren't too many big blocks of color!

glenda said...

I love the disney designs. They really look like the real animation. Doc was a good pic, and you did a great job!!