Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Just Checking In

I've been having computer problems and have had to use the library computers for more than a week now. I'll be doing this for yet another week. My computer is being fixed, but will take more time. It crashed 3 times at the repair shop, so now a new motherboard is going to be installed. The upside of all this is that by the time this is all done, I'll end up with practically a new computer. The downside is the cost - $310. OUCH!!! Well, at least I can pay on installments, so that will certainly help out. I've been busy stitching and catching up on my Bride's Tree Ornaments SAL. I just finished 3 - rabbit, flower basket & heart. I've taken pics of them, but won't be able to post until I can upload to my computer. So for now, I'll just keep on stitching and watching all my favorite TV shows - Dancing With The Stars (go Kristi), Moonlight (Mick is soooo cute), Brothers & Sisters (love those Walkers), Hell's Kitchen (good riddance to Matt), Survivor (go Amanda), all the Law & Orders, all the CSIs. I certainly enoy my stitching & TV addictions. Hopefully, my next post will be from my personal computer and with some pics of stitching finishes. Ta ta for now. ;D

4 comments:

Mylene said...

Hello Barb, sorry to hear about your computer. Hope it can get fix very soon.

leechbabe said...

Hope your computer is all fixed up soon and they don't discover any more problems.

Look forward to seeing the stitching pictures once you are able to post them again.

Christine H said...

Hope your computer gets fixed soon. From the sounds of it, it should be great. Can't wait for the pictures.

Meari said...

I was SO happy to see Kristi win DWS!