Sunday, April 13, 2008

Crafty Cat Finished

I finished stitching this "Crafty Cat Cattitude" by Margaret Sherry. The chart was in the June 2003 issue of the UK Cross Stitcher magazine. I did this square for Love Quilts - USA. This is a special quilt being organized by 2 members of the WOCS Yahoo group, since the recipient child is 18 and too old to qualify for a quilt from LQ. She also lives in the UK, which doesn't yet have a LQ group. I really enjoyed stitching this as I'm such a fan of Margaret Sherry designs.

17 comments:

glenda said...

What an adorable square! Great choice.

Ranae said...

I just love the Cattitude quilt square. I am sure the recipient will love it too.

Mylene said...

It is sooo cute. I am sure the recipient will love it. I am not a cat lover but i do like the cattitude designs ofMargaret Sherry.

Sonda in OR said...

That's so cute! It makes a great square!

evelyne said...

I also love margaret sherry designs ......it's so pretty and sweet always .....I love your work! you have a very beautiful blog

evelyne

Barbara said...

I followed the link to your blog over from wXSw and have really enjoyed looking at your stitching. Your quilt squares are really great! :D

Heather said...

I love Margaret SHerry Designs. So cute

Annie said...

Barb, he is just the cutest. What a great square!

Barb said...

That is so cute! I love these cats. Great job on him.

Greg said...

Too cute!

Dawn B. said...

Love the square..Love the pattern. Great work

Olenka's Stitches said...

The pattern is very cute and your stitching is just awesome!

Meari said...

That is SO cute, Barb!

Marita said...

That looks amazing. Well done. So very cute.

Sandra said...

It's adorable!!! Such a mischievous cute little thing!

Pat Winter said...

How adorable! This is your fellow Hoosier ,Pat Winter. I hope you received my letter.Just wanted to pop in and see what you were up to. Have a great evening!

Christine H said...

I love it, great job.