Friday, February 08, 2008

The Mystery is Solved!

I've finished stitching the Mystery SAL in the wXSw yahoo group. I just love the design created by HelgaMandl and BarbaraAna. It was such fun to see the pattern come together with each new part offered in the SAL. This "Back on the Road Again" design was offered free to all the wXSw members and the designers are planning to make it available for purchase with all proceeds being donated to charity.
I stitched this on 14 ct dirty aida and used DMC threads. Just loved using the variations threads. Now I just have to decide how to finish it. Perhaps a pillow, but I'll have to ponder on it for awhile.

16 comments:

Marita said...

Wow! That looks amazing. Great job.

Sonda in OR said...

I love it! It's so colorful and cheerful!

Mylene said...

WOW! It looks wonderful. Congrats on the finish, Barb.
Have a nice weekend.

Sandra said...

Looks gorgeous! Congratulations! Hope you post a picture of the finish soon.

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful Barb!!!
~CarolynM in TX

Charlene said...

Woo Hoo! Great job!

glenda said...

Great job! I love that design.

monique said...

That is SO cute! Congrats on the finish... yours is the first one I"ve seen done :)

Ranae said...

That looks great!!
I just finished part 1 this morning.
I just love the cowgirl. I really enjoyed browsing your blog. I will be back :)
Ranae

Stitcher said...

Barb, that's so cute.

Anonymous said...

Wow Barb its beautiful. Congrats on the finish.
Fatema

Charlene said...

Since you've finished here, want to play TAG:

http://needleinhand.blogspot.com

You're IT!!

tkdchick said...

Congrats on your finish, its so colourful!

Meari said...

What a fun design!

Mylene said...

You've been tagged! Come visit me.

Dawn B. said...

Wow very nice