Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Charity Squares Finished

I finally finished the snow leopards charity square for Q4OC. This is an Endangered Young'uns (E.Y.) design by Ruth & Bill Moorehead and is published by Designs by Gloria & Pat. This square will be used to make a quilt of the various animals of the E.Y. collection.

I also stitched up 2 small squares for Q4OC. These are being donated to Friends 2 Seniors. The heart was stitched with the DMC Variations #4240 floss and the star was stitched with the DMC Variegated #115 floss.

9 comments:

Meari said...

They're all great, Barb. Congrats on your finishes!

Marita said...

Great work Barb. Congratulations on the finishes.

monique said...

Nice finishes, Barb :)

Sonda in OR said...

The snow leopards are so cute! I've got to get my heart stitched, too. It looks quick!

Mylene said...

Love the snow leopards, soooo cute.
Congrats on the finishes.

Barb said...

The Snow Leopards are so cute. Great job on them. The hearts are nice too.

Lana said...

So cute! I love the finishes!

glenda said...

I knew those snow leopards were gonna be cute!

Congrats on multiple finishes!!

Dawn B. said...

OMG I think I'm in love..Shhh Don't tell BF..LOL