Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas 2007 Gifts

I just love all the gifts I received from my family and stitching friends. My daughter gave me a book of Cross Stitch charts I've been wanting along with a couple of UK Cross Stitch magazines (which are always a welcome gift) in addition to the entire The Big Zipper project by Bent Creek (shown in an earlier blog post). My grandgirl made me some great smelling soap.My buddy, Greg sent me this package of goodies - a DMC color guide (I've been wanting one of these), kitty cross stitch kit, nutcracker, snowflake ornament, M&Ms, chocolate chip cookie, pen that lights when you write with it (Shadow loves this so have to keep it hidden from him) & even included a catnip mouse for Shadow from his 2 Yorkie dogs. Glenda sent me some post-it notes (I can always use these), candle, shower gel, couple containers of lotion, tubes of lip balms, emery board and a butterfly needlepoint kit (that she wants us to do as a SAL in 2008).
My friend, Jeneen, sent me this great Christmas kitty towel (I love it) and package of 5 precut 13x13" squares of 14ct Aida (size used for most of the charity squares I stitch).
Thank you so very much to everyone. I love all the gifts I've received and am grateful for all the generosity of everyone. This has been such a fun Christmas. I love you all!!!!!

4 comments:

Marita said...

Such lovely stitchy gifts. You will get many hours of enjoyment out of them.

Karin said...

What fantastic gifts! Hope you had a fantastic Christmas and best wishes for the year ahead.

Meari said...

I am LOL'ing @ myself. I saw that butterfly kit and ran over to my 12 Days gifties from my sister & niece. My niece got me a butterfly kit, but it's a stamped cross stitch kit.

You received a lot of nice gifts. I'm happy for you. :)

glenda said...

You deserve all your goodies, my friend. I am glad to see that you were spoiled a bit, and enjoyed every minute of it :)