Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Advent Gift Exchange

I am participating in an Advent Gift Exchange in one of my yahoo groups and am having such fun. I will "borrow" an idea of one of the members by telling you about it in song.
On the first day of Advent, Cynthia gave to me a Wooly Zipper kit by Bent Creek. On the second day of Advent, Cynthia gave to me a tall mug and 4 chocolate dipped biscotis. Of course, Shadow had to inspect them.
On the third day of Advent, Cynthia gave to me a package of 5 dragonfly beads and a package of 3 cat lover charms. On the fourth day of Advent, Cynthia gave to me a set of Almond Shower Gel, Body Lotion and a heart shaped candle. On the fifth day of Advent, Cynthia gave to me 5 packets of flavored hot cocoa (mint, french vanilla, raspberry, chocolate supreme & butterscotch).
I'll post again after a few more days of opening my gifts.

4 comments:

Mylene said...

That sure is a great idea. I joined from the U.K but then we started opening the 12th of dec. Haven't receive mine yet though and haven't heard if my package had arrive which was sent a while back.
Enjoy!

shutterbug said...

I have those little cat charms! Aren't they cute? I have the little pink cat one on my cell phone. I have a few extra hangers to attach to the phone so if you want one, just email me your address to
loves2stitch@charter.net
and I'll pop one in the mail.
Hugs, Elaine

glenda said...

Thanks for sharing your goodies, Barb. I love to see what everyone gets :) I am going to start putting pics of mine up!!

Meari said...

Ohh, more wonderful gifties. :D